Visual Factory streamlines all production processes on your shop floor to reduce waste.
It is developed on a completely new platform with unique capabilities, making it flexible yet robust and very detailed. At the same time it's easy to understand and use.
Visual Factory is tried-and-tested at production locations of several multinationals, so you can trust it to be stable and support your processes.
- Real time information about production slow-down or issues,
Using emails, screens, lamps.
- OEE reports,
To help analyze lost production.
- Realistic information about what products cost to produce,
Based on actual historical data, not estimates.
- Grip on material,
Real time information about how much material there is and where.
- Real time information about production progress,
Helping you improve your schedule over time.
Visual Factory has been developed over the last six years. The enabling platform has been under development for over a decade already and powers several applications beyond Visual Factory. The underlying foundations have been researched extensively in collaboration with the Delft University of Technology.
We are able to get more from our resources than we thought was possible. And we are just getting started. Frank Iepema
Managing Director Sapa Hungary
Our project with M-industries received the ‘Recognition of Excellence’ award from our CEO. Matthé de Vent
Director Supply Chain Planning
Tata Steel Mainland Europe
Goals and Benefits
The main goal of Visual Factory is streamlining processes by having a feedback loop from gathering data to real-time responses, issue analysis and better planning and cost estimation. Streamlined processes deliver better results, starting the feedback loop again, but from a better starting point.
- Cost savings by improving on-time delivery.
- Cost savings by needing less overtime hours.
- Lowering capital expenditure on resources by improving efficiency.
- Showing compliance to certification requirements.
- Minimizing rework and losses through a detailed traceability chain.
OEE data didn't exist and it seemed impossible to collect all the data necessary to measure it properly. M-industries turned this around by connecting and integrating all the data.
SAPA's delivery performance improved by 13% and OEE by 20% in the first year. Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions, active in over 40 countries.
Supply chain tools used to exist only in Excel. Tata specialists were under great pressure to deliver reports once a week. M-industries enabled them to deliver reports, automatically, every day.
Tata was able to reduce their stock levels by 50% and significantly improve their delivery performance. Tata is one of the largest producers of steel and the world's 65th most valuable brand.
Why choose Visual Factory
- If you need to adapt quickly to the changing needs of your customers for a wide set of products.
- If you need a quick and safe return on your investment.
- When you want to connect to your existing ERP system, MES system or other custom system, levering as much of its data as possible to prevent double entry. And with the possibility to send back data from Visual Factory as it becomes available. All without project risk.
- Flexibility in financing: we offer 2 options to match your preferred finance method: both capex (single upfront investment, low monthly maintenance fee) or opex (monthly fee) are possible.
- Low impact on local IT organization: The physical Visual Factory terminals are included in the project and are remotely managed, upgraded and monitored by us. This means there is no additional yearly fee for MS Windows or extra maintenance overhead for your IT department.
- Short times from start of project until an up and running system. Usually new software packages take a long time to finish because of the challenges of integrating the solution with the existing environment. Visual Factory comes with an integration toolkit that has been proven to speed up integration to days or weeks at most.
Sounds interesting? Get a demo: