Upgrade legacy systems
Integrate with, extend and if necessary replace any legacy
system without a risky custom development project.
Start small and get your applications back on track for
We help you move forward, step by step, without risk.
Extend what works well
Tailored, not custom
We are able to get more from our resources than we thought was possible. And we are just getting started.
Managing Director Hydro Hungary
- Iterative upgrades so you don't have to deal with a big invasive roll-out.
- Extend with new features where necessary, don't break what works well.
- Replace one feature at a time so everyone can get used to the changes.
- Our software is tailored for you, but there is no custom programming involved.
- We can create exceedingly robust interfaces to read from and write to existing databases of all kinds.
M-industries and Hydro
For Hydro we created an application that brings data from several
legacy systems together and adds the data that was missing in all of them.
This enabled them to finally get a grip on their data and significantly
improve their delivery performance.
Convert Excel to Apps
You know you can't move on like this.
People are making mistakes, status reports take too long,
there are multiple versions of critical data out there
and every week brings more Excel sheets.
Your legacy software effectively can't be upgraded or modified.
New software either means adapting your organization,
or a massive an risky investment of time and money.
Collaborate on any device
Import from and export to Excel
Our project with M-industries received the ‘Recognition of Excellence’ award from our CEO.
Matthé de Vent
Director Supply Chain Planning
Tata Steel Mainland Europe
M-industries takes your Excel sheets and transforms them
to state of the art web applications.
- Centralize a single truth about critical data
- Collaborate with multiple users
- Accessible on any device, from anywhere
- Improve and then ensure data quality
- Formalize hidden rules and secret pitfalls
- Our applications can both read from and write to Excel,
making the transition completely seamless.
For Tata Steel, we moved their supply chain data out of Excel.
Instead of laborious and error-prone weekly reports, they
now have daily reports with a single press of a button.